Move with Women provide group exercise classes, health sessions and information to women over the age of 18 living in areas of New South Wales, Queensland and Australian Capital Territory.
- Diabetes NSW & ACT will, use its best endeavours to provide Move with Women related services with the highest level of health information and management skills, it hereby disclaims any liability for any information persons visiting our site. The user will hold Diabetes NSW & ACT harmless and indemnifies it Diabetes NSW & ACT for any action which might be brought against it for any act of omission or omissions committed by it in the course of providing the above mentioned services.
- Information provided to Diabetes NSW & ACT by users via this website will be stored online on Eventbrite and in the Diabetes NSW & ACT database system. Information provided over the internet will remain confidential and will not be shared with any other party or used for any other purpose. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You grant Diabetes NSW & ACT and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of Diabetes NSW & ACT the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the administration of your details. Diabetes NSW & ACT cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit to this website, or for your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using the Diabetes NSW & ACT website. Diabetes NSW & ACT reserves the right to terminate a visitor’s online account at its discretion.
- All information provided on this site is intended to be a guide only for women. It does not replace medical advice. Any concerns which visitors to the site have about their health, should be discussed with their doctor/health professional. While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, Diabetes NSW & ACT accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of that information or for any error or omission, or for any decisions made based on such information.
- Materials supplied by the site are the intellectual property of Diabetes NSW & ACT and are for personal use only. Permission to otherwise reprint or electronically recreate or reproduce any document in part or in its entirety is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Diabetes NSW & ACT. The compilation of information on the Diabetes NSW & ACT site, including the design and organisation, is copyrighted.
- Diabetes NSW & ACT may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the site or any part thereof, with or without notice. Users of the site agree that Diabetes NSW & ACT shall not be liable to them or any third party, for any termination of their access to the site or their online profile.